Analyst Ratings For The Sage Group plc (LON:SGE)
Today, The Sage Group plc (LON:SGE) stock received an upgrade by Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) from Conviction-Buy with a price target of GBX 860.
There are 4 sell ratings, 5 hold ratings, 4 buy ratings, 1 strong buy rating on the stock.
The current consensus rating on The Sage Group plc (LON:SGE) is Hold (Score: 2.14) with a consensus target price of GBX 687.43 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 7/21/2017-Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) Upgrade from a “Conviction-Buy” rating to a “” rating.
- 7/21/2017-Deutsche Bank AG Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 6/21/2017-J P Morgan Chase & Co Reiterated Rating of Overweight.
- 6/5/2017-Numis Securities Ltd was Downgraded by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd from a “Hold” rating to a “” rating. They now have a GBX 756 price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 765 .
- 5/4/2017-Canaccord Genuity Reiterated Rating of Sell.
- 5/4/2017-Citigroup Inc. Reiterated Rating of Buy.
Recent Trading Activity for The Sage Group plc (LON:SGE)
Shares of The Sage Group plc closed the previous trading session at 694.14 up +2.14 0.31% with 2,547,446 shares trading hands.