Analyst Ratings For Switch (NYSE:SWCH)
Today, Switch (NYSE:SWCH) stock received an upgrade by Raymond James Financial from Market Perform to Outperform.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 3/12/2018-Raymond James Financial Upgrade from a “Market Perform ” rating to a ” Outperform” rating.
- 1/19/2018-Cowen initiated coverage with a Underweight rating.
- 10/31/2017-BTIG Research initiated coverage with a Buy rating.
- 10/31/2017-William Blair initiated coverage with a Outperform rating.
- 10/31/2017-BMO Capital Markets initiated coverage with a Outperform rating.
- 10/31/2017-Citigroup initiated coverage with a Neutral rating.
Dividend information for Switch (NYSE:SWCH)
Switch (NYSE:SWCH) pays an annual dividend of $0.01 with a yield of 0.06% and an average dividend growth of 0.00% based on a 3 Year Average..
Dividend History for Switch (NYSE:SWCH)
- On 12/8/2017 Switch announced a special dividend of $0.01 with an ex dividend date of 12/15/2017 which will be payable on 12/29/2017.
- On 10/11/2017 Erin Thomas Morton, Insider, bought 300,000 with an average share price of $17.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $5,100,000.00.
Recent Trading Activity for Switch (NYSE:SWCH)
Shares of Switch closed the previous trading session at 15.63 up +0.39 2.56% with 15.529999732971191 shares trading hands.