Analyst Ratings For Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (LON:RBS)
Today, Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (LON:RBS) stock received an upgrade by Barclays PLC from Equal weight with a price target of GBX 250.
There are 10 sell ratings, 10 hold ratings, 3 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (LON:RBS) is Hold (Score: 1.70) with a consensus target price of GBX 229.48 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/20/2017-Barclays PLC Upgrade from a “Equal weight” rating to a “” rating.
- 2/8/2017-Deutsche Bank AG Upgrade from a “Hold” rating to a “” rating.
- 1/26/2017-Credit Suisse Group Reiterated Rating of Underperform.
- 1/26/2017-Shore Capital Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 1/17/2017-Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) was Downgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) from a “Buy ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating. They now have a GBX 270 price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 240 .
About Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (LON:RBS)
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (RBS) is a banking and financial services company. The Company provides financial products and services to personal, commercial, corporate and institutional customers, through its subsidiaries, The Royal Bank of Scotland and National Westminster Bank Plc (NatWest), as well as through other brands, including Ulster Bank and Coutts. The Company’s segments include Personal & Business Banking (PBB), Commercial & Private Banking (CPB), Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB), Capital Resolution, Williams & Glyn (W&G), and Central items & other. The Company’s businesses are focused on the United Kingdom and Ireland markets. Williams & Glyn consists of the RBS England and Wales branch-based businesses, along with certain small and medium enterprises (SME) and corporate activities across the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (LON:RBS)
Shares of Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc closed the previous trading session at 240.61 down -1.79 -0.74% with 11,378,998 shares trading hands.