Analyst Ratings For HDFC Bank Limited (NYSE:HDB)
Today, HDFC Bank Limited (NYSE:HDB) stock received an upgrade by Jefferies Group LLC from Hold to Buy.
There are 1 hold rating, 2 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on HDFC Bank Limited (NYSE:HDB) is Buy (Score: 2.67) with a consensus target price of per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 7/25/2017-Jefferies Group LLC Upgrade from a “Hold ” rating to a ” Buy” rating.
- 7/25/2017-Morgan Stanley Upgrade from a “Equal ” rating to a ” Weight” rating.
- 1/30/2017-Nomura was Downgraded by analysts at Nomura from a “Buy ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating.
- 9/14/2016-Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) Reiterated Rating of Buy .
Dividend information for HDFC Bank Limited (NYSE:HDB)
HDFC Bank Limited (NYSE:HDB) pays an annual dividend of Community Ranking: with a yield of 0.52% and an average dividend growth of 16.30% based on a 3 Year Average.
Dividend History for HDFC Bank Limited (NYSE:HDB)
- On 6/7/2017 HDFC Bank Limited announced a Annual dividend of $0.49 with an ex dividend date of 6/27/2017 which will be payable on 6/29/2017.
- On 5/20/2016 HDFC Bank Limited announced a dividend of $0.40 with an ex dividend date of 6/27/2016 which will be payable on 6/29/2016.
Recent Trading Activity for HDFC Bank Limited (NYSE:HDB)
Shares of HDFC Bank Limited closed the previous trading session at 94.51 up +0.45 0.48% with 716,862 shares trading hands.