Analyst Ratings For Floor & Decor Holdings (NYSE:FND)
Today, Floor & Decor Holdings (NYSE:FND) stock received an upgrade by Wedbush from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $45.00.
There are 6 hold ratings, 4 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Floor & Decor Holdings (NYSE:FND) is Hold (Score: 2.40) with a consensus target price of $41.40 per share, a potential 9.29% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 7/24/2017-Wedbush Upgrade from a “Neutral ” rating to a ” Outperform” rating.
- 7/11/2017-Telsey Advisory Group initiated coverage with a Market Perform rating.
- 6/22/2017-BTIG Research Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 5/28/2017-Bank of America Corporation Reiterated Rating of Neutral.
- 5/28/2017-Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) Reiterated Rating of Neutral.
- 5/28/2017-Piper Jaffray Companies Reiterated Rating of Neutral.
- On 5/2/2017 Brian K Robbins, EVP, bought 3,560 with an average share price of $21.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $74,760.00. View SEC Filing
- On 5/2/2017 David Victor Christopherson, SVP, bought 2,500 with an average share price of $21.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $52,500.00. View SEC Filing
Recent Trading Activity for Floor & Decor Holdings (NYSE:FND)
Shares of Floor & Decor Holdings closed the previous trading session at 37.88 up +0.48 1.28% with 2,312,609 shares trading hands.