Analyst Ratings For Black Diamond (NASDAQ:BDE)
Today, Black Diamond (NASDAQ:BDE) stock received an upgrade by Stifel Nicolaus from Hold to Buy with a price target of $8.00.
There are 2 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Black Diamond (NASDAQ:BDE) is Buy (Score: 3.00) with a consensus target price of $7.00 per share, a potential 0.00% downside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 8/2/2017-Stifel Nicolaus Upgrade from a “Hold ” rating to a ” Buy” rating.
- 11/14/2016-DA Davidson Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 3/14/2016-Canaccord Genuity initiated coverage with a Buy rating.
- 9/11/2015-CIBC was Downgraded by analysts at CIBC from a “Sector Perform ” rating to a ” Underperform” rating.
- 9/2/2015-Feltl & Co. Upgrade from a “Sell ” rating to a ” Hold” rating.
Recent Insider Trading Activity For Black Diamond (NASDAQ:BDE)
Black Diamond (NASDAQ:BDE) has insider ownership of 33.60% and institutional ownership of 44.27%.
- On 11/20/2015 Aaron Kuehne, CFO, bought 5,186 with an average share price of $4.58 per share and the total transaction amounting to $23,751.88. View SEC Filing
- On 8/14/2014 Aaron Kuehne, CFO, bought 2,525 with an average share price of $7.93 per share and the total transaction amounting to $20,023.25. View SEC Filing
Recent Trading Activity for Black Diamond (NASDAQ:BDE)
Shares of Black Diamond closed the previous trading session at 7.00 up +0.45 6.87% with 189,521 shares trading hands.