Analyst Ratings For Baytex Energy (NYSE:BTE)
Today, Baytex Energy (NYSE:BTE) stock received an upgrade by GMP Securities from Hold to Buy.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 3/9/2018-GMP Securities Upgrade from a “Hold ” rating to a ” Buy” rating.
- 2/14/2018-AltaCorp Capital Upgrade from a “Sector Perform ” rating to a ” Outperform” rating.
- 11/2/2017-Canaccord Genuity Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 10/30/2017-Barclays was Downgraded by analysts at Barclays from a “Equal Weight ” rating to a ” Underweight” rating.
- 7/5/2017-Raymond James Financial was Downgraded by analysts at Raymond James Financial from a “Market Perform ” rating to a ” Underperform” rating.
- 6/29/2017-Scotiabank was Downgraded by analysts at Scotiabank from a “Outperform ” rating to a ” Sector Perform” rating.
- 12/15/2016-TD Securities Reiterated Rating of Hold.
Dividend information for Baytex Energy (NYSE:BTE)
and an average dividend growth of 0.00% based on a 3 Year Average..
Recent Trading Activity for Baytex Energy (NYSE:BTE)
Shares of Baytex Energy closed the previous trading session at 2.99 up +0.14 4.91% with 2.9800000190734863 shares trading hands.