Analyst Ratings For Banco Macro (NYSE:BMA)
Today, Banco Macro (NYSE:BMA) stock received an upgrade by HSBC from Hold to Buy.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/26/2018-HSBC Upgrade from a “Hold ” rating to a ” Buy” rating.
- 12/6/2017-Santander Upgrade from a “Underperform ” rating to a ” Hold” rating.
- 9/11/2017-Goldman Sachs Group was Downgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group from a “Buy ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating. They now have a $113.70 price target on the stock.
- 6/13/2017-Credit Suisse Group Upgrade from a “Neutral ” rating to a ” Outperform” rating.
- 2/16/2017-JPMorgan Chase & Co. was Downgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from a “Overweight ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating.
- 5/23/2016-Citigroup Upgrade from a “Sell ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating.
Dividend information for Banco Macro (NYSE:BMA)
Banco Macro (NYSE:BMA) pays an annual dividend of $0.75 with a yield of 0.66% and an average dividend growth of -12.60% based on a 3 Year Average..
Dividend History for Banco Macro (NYSE:BMA)
- On 6/14/2017 Banco Macro announced a … dividend of $0.00 0.86% with an ex dividend date of 6/14/2017 which will be payable on 6/23/2017.
- On 6/1/2017 Banco Macro announced a special dividend of $0.75 0.84% with an ex dividend date of 6/8/2017 which will be payable on 6/20/2017.
- On 8/4/2016 Banco Macro announced a dividend of $0.67 with an ex dividend date of 8/12/2016 which will be payable on 8/16/2016.
- On 6/30/2015 Karl Eric Kottmeier, Director, bought 150,000 with an average share price of $0.05 per share and the total transaction amounting to $7,500.00.
Recent Trading Activity for Banco Macro (NYSE:BMA)
Shares of Banco Macro closed the previous trading session at 113.70 up +0.59 0.52% with shares trading hands.