Analyst Ratings For Western Forest Products (TSE:WEF)
Today, Western Forest Products (TSE:WEF) stock was downgraded by Royal Bank of Canada from Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of C$2.25.
There are 2 hold ratings, 3 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Western Forest Products (TSE:WEF) is Buy (Score: 2.60) with a consensus target price of C$2.35 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/19/2017-Royal Bank of Canada was Downgraded by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from a “Outperform ” rating to a ” Sector Perform” rating. They now have a C$2.25 price target on the stock.
- 2/21/2017-TD Securities Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 2/17/2017-Raymond James Financial, Inc. Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 2/17/2017-Scotiabank Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 3/21/2016-Dundee Securities Reiterated Rating of Buy.
About Western Forest Products (TSE:WEF)
Western Forest Products Inc. is a softwood forest products company, operating in the coastal region of British Columbia. The Company’s primary business includes timber harvesting, reforestation, forest management, sawmilling logs into lumber and wood chips, and lumber remanufacturing. The Company’s log and lumber products are sold throughout the world. Its business includes the harvesting of timber, reforestation, forest management, the manufacturing and sale of lumber and wood chips, and the sale of logs. Its Lumber by species include hemlock and balsam; douglas fir; yellow and western red cedar. Its Logs include saw logs and pulp logs. Its eight facilities produce a multitude of products from framing material to timbers, decking and siding; components for doors, windows and moldings, and niche products for customers throughout the world. Its other products include Hem-Fir products, such as Green Hem Fir, Kiln-Dried Hem-Fir and Structural Hem-Fir products, and Sitka Spruce products.
Recent Trading Activity for Western Forest Products (TSE:WEF)
Shares of Western Forest Products closed the previous trading session at 2.08 up +0.02 0.97% with 1,276,757 shares trading hands.