Analyst Ratings For Suncor Energy (TSE:SU)
Today, Suncor Energy (TSE:SU) stock was downgraded by AltaCorp Capital from Outperform to Sector Perform.
There are 2 hold ratings, 8 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Suncor Energy (TSE:SU) is Buy (Score: 2.80) with a consensus target price of C$49.00 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 7/28/2017-AltaCorp Capital was Downgraded by analysts at AltaCorp Capital from a “Outperform ” rating to a ” Sector Perform” rating.
- 6/26/2017-National Bank Financial Reiterated Rating of Outperfrom Under Weight.
- 6/9/2017-Scotiabank was Downgraded by analysts at Scotiabank from a “Outperform ” rating to a ” Sector Perform” rating. They now have a C$47.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/8/2017-Royal Bank Of Canada Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 4/28/2017-BMO Capital Markets Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 3/9/2017-Canaccord Genuity Reiterated Rating of Buy.
Recent Trading Activity for Suncor Energy (TSE:SU)
Shares of Suncor Energy closed the previous trading session at 40.36 up +0.59 1.48% with 2,625,793 shares trading hands.