Analyst Ratings For Snap (NYSE:SNAP)
Today, Snap (NYSE:SNAP) stock was downgraded by OTR Global from Positive to .
There are 8 sell ratings, 20 hold ratings, 13 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Snap (NYSE:SNAP) is Hold (Score: 2.12) with a consensus target price of $21.26 per share, a potential 53.95% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 7/31/2017-OTR Global was Downgraded by analysts at OTR Global from a “Positive” rating to a “” rating.
- 7/27/2017-Summit Redstone Reiterated Rating of Sell.
- 7/25/2017-Cleveland Research was Downgraded by analysts at Cleveland Research from a “Buy ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating.
- 7/22/2017-Wells Fargo & Company Reiterated Rating of Market Perform.
- 7/17/2017-Drexel Hamilton Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 7/14/2017-Cowen and Company was Downgraded by analysts at Cowen and Company from a “Outperform ” rating to a ” Market Perform” rating. They now have a $26.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $21.00 .
- 7/14/2017-Stifel Nicolaus was Downgraded by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from a “Buy ” rating to a ” Hold” rating. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock.
Recent Trading Activity for Snap (NYSE:SNAP)
Shares of Snap closed the previous trading session at 13.81 0.00 0.00% with 16,735,539 shares trading hands.