Analyst Ratings For Presidio (NASDAQ:PSDO)
Today, Presidio (NASDAQ:PSDO) stock was downgraded by Barclays from Overweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $17.00.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 1/17/2018-Barclays was Downgraded by analysts at Barclays from a “Overweight ” rating to a ” Equal Weight” rating. They now have a $17.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/20/2017-Royal Bank of Canada Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 4/4/2017-Credit Suisse Group initiated coverage with a Outperform rating.
- 4/4/2017-JPMorgan Chase & Co. initiated coverage with a Overweight rating.
- 4/4/2017-Citigroup initiated coverage with a Buy rating.
Recent Insider Trading Activity For Presidio (NASDAQ:PSDO)
Presidio (NASDAQ:PSDO) has insider ownership of 2.70% and institutional ownership of 97.46%.
- On 11/21/2017 Apollo Management Holdings Gp,, Major Shareholder, sold 9,200,000 with an average share price of $13.61 per share and the total transaction amounting to $125,212,000.00.
- On 3/10/2017 Elliot Brecher, Insider, bought 500 with an average share price of $14.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $7,000.00.
- On 3/10/2017 Steven J Lerner, Director, bought 10,000 with an average share price of $14.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $140,000.00.
Recent Trading Activity for Presidio (NASDAQ:PSDO)
Shares of Presidio closed the previous trading session at 17.68 down -0.06 0.34% with 355802 shares trading hands.