Analyst Ratings For Lumenpulse (TSE:LMP)
Today, Lumenpulse (TSE:LMP) stock was downgraded by Royal Bank of Canada from Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of C$21.25.
There are 4 hold ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Lumenpulse (TSE:LMP) is Hold (Score: 2.00) with a consensus target price of C$18.88 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/28/2017-Royal Bank of Canada was Downgraded by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from a “Outperform ” rating to a ” Sector Perform” rating. They now have a C$21.25 price target on the stock, up previously from C$20.00 .
- 4/27/2017-Roth Capital was Downgraded by analysts at Roth Capital from a “Buy ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating.
- 3/9/2017-National Bank Financial was Downgraded by analysts at National Bank Financial from a “Outperform Overweight ” rating to a ” Sector Perform Overweight” rating.
- 3/10/2017-Raymond James Financial, Inc. was Downgraded by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc. from a “Outperform ” rating to a ” Market Perform” rating. They now have a C$14.00 price target on the stock, up previously from C$19.00 .
- 12/9/2016-Scotiabank Reiterated Rating of Sector Perform.
About Lumenpulse (TSE:LMP)
Lumenpulse Inc. is engaged in the design, development, assembly and sale of lighting products. The Company operates in two segments: Lumenpulse LED products (LP) and other manufacturers’ products (OMP). The Company’s LP segments’ products consist of light-emitting diode (LED) lighting solutions. The Company’s LP segment designs, manufactures and sells lighting fixtures and solutions for indoor and outdoor applications with its focus on the commercial, institutional and urban environment markets. Its OMP segment consists of products designed and manufactured by manufacturers other than the Company and can include both LED and traditional lighting fixtures. Its products include Lumenarea, Lumenalpha Downlights, Lumenbeam, Lumencove, Lumenline, Lumendome, Lumensub, Lumensign, Lumentask, Lumentube and Lumenedge. The Company develops its solutions by combining configurable LED fixtures with its control systems and patented control, binning, dimming and thermal management technologies.
Recent Trading Activity for Lumenpulse (TSE:LMP)
Shares of Lumenpulse closed the previous trading session at 21.08 up +0.01 0.05% with 2,473,123 shares trading hands.