Analyst Ratings For Janus Henderson Group (NYSE:JHG)
Today, Janus Henderson Group (NYSE:JHG) stock was downgraded by Citigroup from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $41.00.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 1/25/2018-Citigroup was Downgraded by analysts at Citigroup from a “Buy ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating. They now have a $41.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/9/2018-Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 10/17/2017-Deutsche Bank initiated coverage with a Hold rating.
- 10/10/2017-Jefferies Group Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 9/25/2017-Wells Fargo & Co initiated coverage with a Market Perform rating.
- 6/26/2017-Goldman Sachs Group initiated coverage with a Neutral rating.
Dividend information for Janus Henderson Group (NYSE:JHG)
Janus Henderson Group (NYSE:JHG) pays an annual dividend of $1.28 with a yield of 3.12% and an average dividend growth of 0.00% based on a 3 Year Average..
Dividend History for Janus Henderson Group (NYSE:JHG)
- On 11/9/2017 Janus Henderson Group announced a Monthly dividend of $0.32 3.52% with an ex dividend date of 11/17/2017 which will be payable on 12/1/2017.
- On 8/8/2017 Janus Henderson Group announced a quarterly dividend of $0.32 with an ex dividend date of 8/16/2017 which will be payable on 9/1/2017.
Recent Trading Activity for Janus Henderson Group (NYSE:JHG)
Shares of Janus Henderson Group closed the previous trading session at 40.63 down -0.34 0.83% with 40.9900016784668 shares trading hands.