Analyst Ratings For Halfords Group plc (LON:HFD)
Today, Halfords Group plc (LON:HFD) stock was downgraded by Peel Hunt from Sell to with a price target of GBX 325.
There are 5 sell ratings, 6 hold ratings, 4 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Halfords Group plc (LON:HFD) is Hold (Score: 1.93) with a consensus target price of GBX 362.86 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/23/2017-Peel Hunt was Downgraded by analysts at Peel Hunt from a “Sell” rating to a “” rating. They now have a GBX 325 price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 350 .
- 2/15/2017-HSBC Holdings plc Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 2/9/2017-Berenberg Bank Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 1/23/2017-Numis Securities Ltd Reiterated Rating of Reduce.
- 1/23/2017-Citigroup Inc. Reiterated Rating of Sell.
- 1/20/2017-Deutsche Bank AG Reiterated Rating of Sell.
About Halfords Group plc (LON:HFD)
Halfords Group plc is a retailer of automotive and cycling products. The Company is also an independent operator in auto repair. It operates in two segments: Halfords Retail, which operates in both the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland, and Halfords Autocentres, which operates in the United Kingdom. The Halfords Retail segment includes car parts, accessories, consumables and technology. The Halfords Retail segment’s product ranges are marketed through a national network of stores and through a multi-channel offer, which combines Website promotion with direct delivery or collection from store. The Halfords Retail segment includes approximately 165,000 product lines that are available online, and over 460 Halfords stores selling motoring and cycling products. The Halfords Autocentres segment provides car service, repair and MOTs to both retail and fleet customers throughout the United Kingdom. The Halfords Autocentres segment has over 300 centers across the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Halfords Group plc (LON:HFD)
Shares of Halfords Group plc closed the previous trading session at 342.00 down -14.80 -4.15% with 151,033 shares trading hands.