Analyst Ratings For Canfor (TSE:CFP)
Today, Canfor (TSE:CFP) stock was downgraded by Royal Bank of Canada from Sector Perform to Underperform with a price target of C$17.00.
There are 1 sell rating, 5 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Canfor (TSE:CFP) is Buy (Score: 2.67) with a consensus target price of C$18.60 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/19/2017-Royal Bank of Canada was Downgraded by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from a “Sector Perform ” rating to a ” Underperform” rating. They now have a C$17.00 price target on the stock.
- 2/9/2017-Scotiabank Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 10/28/2016-TD Securities Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 8/31/2016-Dundee Securities Upgrade from a “Neutral ” rating to a ” Buy” rating.
- 1/22/2016-BMO Capital Markets Upgrade from a “Market Perform ” rating to a ” Outperform” rating.
About Canfor (TSE:CFP)
Canfor Corporation is an integrated forest products company. The Company produces softwood lumber, pulp and paper products, remanufactured lumber products, engineered wood products, wood pellets and energy. Its segments include lumber, and pulp and paper. Its lumber segment includes logging operations, and manufacturing and sale of various grades, widths and lengths of lumber, engineered wood products, wood chips and wood pellets. Its lumber operations also include a finger-joint plant, two glulam plants, a whole-log chipping plant and a trucking division. The Pulp and Paper segment consists of three northern softwood market Kraft pulp mills and the Taylor pulp mill, all of which are owned and operated by Canfor Pulp Products Inc. (CPPI) in British Columbia. Its pulp and paper segment includes purchase of residual fiber, and production and sale of pulp and paper products, including Northern Bleached Softwood Kraft and Bleached Chemi-Thermo Mechanical Pulp, as well as energy revenues.
Recent Trading Activity for Canfor (TSE:CFP)
Shares of Canfor closed the previous trading session at 18.62 down -0.14 -0.75% with 151,389 shares trading hands.