Analyst Ratings For Bgeo Group PLC (LON:BGEO)
Today, Bgeo Group PLC (LON:BGEO) stock was downgraded by Numis Securities Ltd from Add to with a price target of GBX 3,657.
There are 2 hold ratings, 3 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Bgeo Group PLC (LON:BGEO) is Buy (Score: 2.60) with a consensus target price of GBX 2,210.50 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/20/2017-Numis Securities Ltd was Downgraded by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd from a “Add” rating to a “” rating. They now have a GBX 3,657 price target on the stock.
- 2/20/2017-Peel Hunt was Downgraded by analysts at Peel Hunt from a “Add” rating to a “” rating. They now have a GBX 3,450 price target on the stock.
- 10/5/2016-Investec initiated coverage with a Buy rating.
- 8/25/2016-Panmure Gordon Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 8/18/2016-Berenberg Bank Reiterated Rating of Neutral.
- 12/21/2015-Citigroup Inc. Reiterated Rating of Buy.
About Bgeo Group PLC (LON:BGEO)
BGEO Group PLC, formerly Bank of Georgia Holdings PLC, is a holding company of JSC Bank of Georgia. The Company operates through the segments, which include Banking Business and Investment Business. Its Banking business segment includes Retail Banking (RB), Corporate Banking (CB), Investment Management (IM), and other banking businesses, such as Property & Casualty (P&C) Insurance, Leasing, Payment Services and Banking operations in Belarus (BNB). Its Investment Business segment primarily consists of the healthcare group in Georgia (Georgia Healthcare Group (GHG)), real estate business, utility business (Georgia Global Utilities (GGU)) and beverage business (Teliani Valley). The Company is engaged in providing consumer loans, mortgage loans, overdrafts, funds transfers and settlement services, loans and other credit facilities, retail and corporate banking services in Belarus, healthcare and health insurance services, and property and casualty insurance services, among others.
Recent Trading Activity for Bgeo Group PLC (LON:BGEO)
Shares of Bgeo Group PLC closed the previous trading session at 2,920.00 down -186.00 -5.99% with 46,815 shares trading hands.