Analyst Ratings For Berkeley Energia Ltd (LON:BKY)
Today, Berkeley Energia Ltd (LON:BKY) stock was downgraded by Liberum Capital from Hold to with a price target of GBX 60.
There are 1 hold rating, 3 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Berkeley Energia Ltd (LON:BKY) is Buy (Score: 2.75) with a consensus target price of GBX 93.20 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/23/2017-Liberum Capital was Downgraded by analysts at Liberum Capital from a “Hold” rating to a “” rating. They now have a GBX 60 price target on the stock.
- 1/16/2017-FinnCap Reiterated Rating of Under Review.
- 11/25/2016-Numis Securities Ltd Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 11/1/2016-Peel Hunt initiated coverage with a Buy rating.
- 9/20/2016-WH Ireland Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 11/6/2015-Deutsche Bank AG Reiterated Rating of Equal Weight.
About Berkeley Energia Ltd (LON:BKY)
Berkeley Energia Limited, formerly Berkeley Energy Limited, is engaged in mineral exploration and development. The Company is focused on developing Europe’s uranium project, the Salamanca mine. The Company is developing the Salamanca project in uranium mining area in western Spain.
Recent Trading Activity for Berkeley Energia Ltd (LON:BKY)
Shares of Berkeley Energia Ltd closed the previous trading session at 58.03 down -2.72 -4.48% with 9,900 shares trading hands.