Analyst Ratings For Valeant Pharmaceuticals Intl (TSE:VRX)
Today, TD Securities reiterated its Hold rating on Valeant Pharmaceuticals Intl (TSE:VRX) with a price target of C$18.50.
There are 4 hold ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Valeant Pharmaceuticals Intl (TSE:VRX) is Hold (Score: 2.00) with a consensus target price of C$20.83 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 3/1/2017-TD Securities Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 3/1/2017-Scotiabank Reiterated Rating of Sector Perform.
- 2/28/2017-Royal Bank of Canada Reiterated Rating of Sector Perform.
- 12/15/2016-Morgan Stanley was Downgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley from a “Overweight ” rating to a ” Equal Weight” rating.
- 11/19/2015-Citigroup Inc. Reiterated Rating of Overweight.
- 11/2/2015-Goldman Sachs Group Inc was Downgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc from a “Buy ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating.
About Valeant Pharmaceuticals Intl (TSE:VRX)
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. is a pharmaceutical and medical device company. The Company is engaged in developing and marketing a range of branded, generic and branded generic pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter (OTC) products, and medical devices (contact lenses, intraocular lenses, ophthalmic surgical equipment, and aesthetics devices). It operates through two segments: Developed markets and Emerging markets. In the Developed Markets segment, it focuses on the areas of dermatology, neurology, gastrointestinal disorders, and eye health therapeutic classes. In the Emerging Markets segment, it focuses on primarily on branded generics, OTC products and medical devices. Its pharmaceutical products include Xifaxan, Solodyn and Glumetza. Its OTC products include PreserVision, CeraVe, Biotrue and Boston. Its other generic products include Latanoprost and Metronidazole. Its ophthalmic surgical products include intraocular lenses, such as Akreos, enVista, Crystalens and Trulign.
Recent Trading Activity for Valeant Pharmaceuticals Intl (TSE:VRX)
Shares of Valeant Pharmaceuticals Intl closed the previous trading session at 18.20 down -0.69 -3.65% with 2,419,607 shares trading hands.