Analyst Ratings For First Majestic Silver Corp. (TSE:FR)
Today, TD Securities reiterated its Hold rating on First Majestic Silver Corp. (TSE:FR) with a price target of C$14.00.
There are 4 hold ratings, 1 buy rating on the stock.
The current consensus rating on First Majestic Silver Corp. (TSE:FR) is Hold (Score: 2.20) with a consensus target price of C$12.70 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/21/2017-TD Securities Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 4/20/2017-Raymond James Financial, Inc. Reiterated Rating of Market Perform.
- 11/9/2016-National Bank Financial Upgrade from a “Sector Perform Overweight ” rating to a ” Outperform Market Weight” rating.
- 11/10/2016-BMO Capital Markets Reiterated Rating of Market Perform.
- 7/18/2015-Dundee Securities was Downgraded by analysts at Dundee Securities from a “Buy ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating.
About First Majestic Silver Corp. (TSE:FR)
First Majestic Silver Corp. is a mining company. The Company is focused on silver production in Mexico and it is pursuing the development of its existing mineral property assets. The Company operates through eight segments, six of which are located in Mexico; one retail market segment in Canada, and one metal trading segment in Europe. Its segments in Mexico are Santa Elena, La Encantada, La Parrilla, Del Toro, San Martin and La Guitarra. Its segment in Canada is Coins and Bullion Sales, and the segment in Europe is Silver Sales. The Company owns and operates approximately six producing silver mines: the La Encantada Silver Mine, La Parrilla Silver Mine, Del Toro Silver Mine, San Martin Silver Mine, La Guitarra Silver Mine and Santa Elena Silver Mine. The Company’s subsidiaries include First Majestic Plata, S.A. de C.V., Minera El Pilon, S.A. de C.V., Minera La Encantada, S.A. de C.V., Majestic Services, S.A. de C.V., Santa Elena Oro y Plata, S.A. de C.V. and FMS Trading AG.
Recent Trading Activity for First Majestic Silver Corp. (TSE:FR)
Shares of First Majestic Silver Corp. closed the previous trading session at 11.83 up +0.01 0.08% with 813,445 shares trading hands.