Analyst Ratings For Agrium (TSE:AGU)
Today, TD Securities reiterated its Hold rating on Agrium (TSE:AGU) with a price target of C$135.50.
There are 4 hold ratings, 3 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Agrium (TSE:AGU) is Hold (Score: 2.43) with a consensus target price of C$114.36 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 5/3/2017-TD Securities Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 5/3/2017-BMO Capital Markets Reiterated Rating of Market Perform.
- 4/18/2017-Royal Bank of Canada Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 2/10/2017-Scotiabank Reiterated Rating of Outperform .
- 12/12/2016-AltaCorp Capital was Downgraded by analysts at AltaCorp Capital from a “Outperform ” rating to a ” Sector Perform” rating.
About Agrium (TSE:AGU)
Agrium Inc. is a retailer of agricultural products and services in the United States, Canada, Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Uruguay and a multi-national producer and wholesale marketer of nutrients for agricultural and industrial markets. The Company’s segments include Retail and Wholesale. As of December 31, 2016, its Retail business unit marketed crop nutrients, crop protection products, seed, merchandise, application and other agronomic services through 1,500 retail locations in the United States, Canada, Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Uruguay. Its Wholesale business unit manufactures, mines and markets a range of nutrients, including nitrogen-based, potash and phosphate-based crop nutrient products. As of December 31, 2016, its Wholesale business unit owned and operated five North American nitrogen facilities, four located in Alberta, Canada and one in Borger, Texas, United States.
Recent Trading Activity for Agrium (TSE:AGU)
Shares of Agrium closed the previous trading session at 124.20 down -2.29 -1.81% with 391,042 shares trading hands.