Analyst Ratings For AO World PLC (LON:AO)
Today, Shore Capital reiterated its Hold rating on AO World PLC (LON:AO).
There are 2 sell ratings, 2 hold ratings, 2 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on AO World PLC (LON:AO) is Hold (Score: 2.00) with a consensus target price of GBX 180 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/23/2017-Shore Capital Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 2/21/2017-Morgan Stanley was Downgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley from a “Underweight” rating to a “” rating. They now have a GBX 135 price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 170 .
- 2/9/2017-J P Morgan Chase & Co Reiterated Rating of Neutral.
- 1/12/2017-Numis Securities Ltd Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 1/12/2017-Panmure Gordon Reiterated Rating of Sell.
- 11/22/2016-Jefferies Group LLC Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 7/21/2015-Canaccord Genuity Reiterated Rating of Under Review.
About AO World PLC (LON:AO)
AO World Plc is an online retailer of electrical products. The Company operates through two segments: online retailing of domestic appliances to customers in the UK, and online retailing of domestic appliances to customers in Europe (excluding the United Kingdom). The Company offers over 5,500 stock keeping units (SKUs) in the United Kingdom, approximately 2,000 in Germany and over 600 in the Netherlands. The Company offers a range of ancillary services, such as customer finance options, an unpack and recycle service, product care packs, and disposal and connection services. In the United Kingdom, the Company operates in approximately three categories: Major Domestic Appliances (MDA), Small Domestic Appliances (SDA) and Audio Visual (AV). The MDA market offers built-in appliances, such as dishwashers. The SDA market comprises small appliances, food preparation and floor care. The AV market includes television, audio, set-top boxes, digital versatile disc (DVD) and Blu-Ray players.
Recent Trading Activity for AO World PLC (LON:AO)
Shares of AO World PLC closed the previous trading session at 148.90 down -2.70 -1.78% with 134,802 shares trading hands.