Analyst Ratings For Sun Life Financial (TSE:SLF)
Today, Scotiabank reiterated its Sector Perform rating on Sun Life Financial (TSE:SLF) with a price target of C$55.00.
There are 4 hold ratings, 7 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Sun Life Financial (TSE:SLF) is Buy (Score: 2.64) with a consensus target price of C$52.69 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 3/14/2017-Scotiabank Reiterated Rating of Sector Perform.
- 3/10/2017-TD Securities Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 3/6/2017-National Bank Financial Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 3/7/2017-CIBC Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 2/17/2017-Royal Bank of Canada was Downgraded by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from a “Outperform ” rating to a ” Sector Perform” rating. They now have a C$51.00 price target on the stock, up previously from C$53.00 .
About Sun Life Financial (TSE:SLF)
Sun Life Financial Inc. is the holding company of Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada. The Company is a financial services organization providing a range of protection and wealth products and services. It operates in five segments: Sun Life Financial Canada (SLF Canada), Sun Life Financial United States (SLF U.S.), Sun Life Financial Asset Management (SLF Asset Management), Sun Life Financial Asia (SLF Asia) and Corporate. SLF Canada has three main business units: Individual Insurance & Wealth, Group Benefits and Group Retirement Services. SLF U.S. has three business units: Group Benefits, International and In-force Management. SLF Asset Management is an asset management segment, including MFS Investment Management and Sun Life Investment Management. SLF Asia offers individual life insurance products in over seven markets, and group benefits and/or pension and retirement products in the Philippines, China, Hong Kong, India, Malaysia and Vietnam.
Recent Trading Activity for Sun Life Financial (TSE:SLF)
Shares of Sun Life Financial closed the previous trading session at 48.91 down -0.49 -0.99% with 1,391,790 shares trading hands.