Analyst Ratings For Cascades (TSE:CAS)
Today, Scotiabank reiterated its Sector Perform rating on Cascades (TSE:CAS) with a price target of C$17.00.
There are 3 hold ratings, 3 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Cascades (TSE:CAS) is Buy (Score: 2.50) with a consensus target price of C$16.63 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 7/24/2017-Scotiabank Reiterated Rating of Sector Perform.
- 5/11/2017-TD Securities was Downgraded by analysts at TD Securities from a “Buy ” rating to a ” Hold” rating. They now have a C$18.00 price target on the stock.
- 5/11/2017-National Bank Financial Upgrade from a “Sector Perform ” rating to a ” Outperform” rating.
- 4/19/2017-Royal Bank Of Canada was Downgraded by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada from a “Outperform ” rating to a ” Sector Perform” rating. They now have a C$16.00 price target on the stock, up previously from C$15.00 .
- 9/26/2016-Desjardins Upgrade from a “Hold ” rating to a ” Buy” rating.
Recent Trading Activity for Cascades (TSE:CAS)
Shares of Cascades closed the previous trading session at 16.13 down -0.09 -0.55% with 180,654 shares trading hands.