Analyst Ratings For Altagas Ltd (TSE:ALA)
Today, Scotiabank reiterated its Outperform rating on Altagas Ltd (TSE:ALA) with a price target of C$36.00.
There are 5 hold ratings, 7 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Altagas Ltd (TSE:ALA) is Buy (Score: 2.58) with a consensus target price of C$35.89 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/27/2017-Scotiabank Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 4/27/2017-Raymond James Financial, Inc. Reiterated Rating of Market Perform.
- 3/20/2017-Royal Bank of Canada Reiterated Rating of Sector Perform.
- 2/10/2017-Macquarie Upgrade from a “Neutral ” rating to a ” Outperform” rating.
- 2/3/2017-AltaCorp Capital Reiterated Rating of Sector Perform.
- 2/6/2017-National Bank Financial Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
About Altagas Ltd (TSE:ALA)
AltaGas Ltd is a Canada-based energy infrastructure company. The Company operates through three segments: Gas, Power and Utilities. The Gas segment transacts approximately two billion cubic feet per day (Bcf/d) of natural gas and includes natural gas gathering and processing, natural gas liquids extraction and separation, transmission, storage and natural gas marketing, as well as its interest in Petrogas Energy Corp. The Power segment includes generation assets located across North America with over 2,000 megawatt (MW) of capacity from over five fuel types, with opportunities to expand in California and across the United States, as well as the opportunity to develop new gas-fired and renewable generation in Alberta to replace coal. The Utilities segment serves over 560,000 customers through ownership of regulated natural gas distribution utilities across North America and a regulated natural gas storage utility in the United States, delivering natural gas to homes and businesses.
Recent Trading Activity for Altagas Ltd (TSE:ALA)
Shares of Altagas Ltd closed the previous trading session at 30.53 down -0.11 -0.36% with 894,920 shares trading hands.