Analyst Ratings For Acadian Timber Corp (TSE:ADN)
Today, Scotiabank reiterated its Outperform rating on Acadian Timber Corp (TSE:ADN) with a price target of C$20.00.
There are 1 sell rating, 2 hold ratings, 1 buy rating, 1 strong buy rating on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Acadian Timber Corp (TSE:ADN) is Hold (Score: 2.40) with a consensus target price of C$19.80 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 5/4/2017-Scotiabank Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 2/17/2017-Raymond James Financial, Inc. Reiterated Rating of Strong-Buy.
- 2/16/2017-Royal Bank of Canada Reiterated Rating of Sector Perform.
- 5/11/2016-CSFB was Downgraded by analysts at CSFB from a “Outperform ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating. They now have a C$20.00 price target on the stock, up previously from C$22.00 .
- 2/12/2016-Credit Suisse Group AG Upgrade from a “Neutral ” rating to a ” Outperform” rating.
About Acadian Timber Corp (TSE:ADN)
Acadian Timber Corp. is a Canada-based supplier of primary forest products in Eastern Canada and the Northeastern United States. The Company owns and manages approximately 761,000 acres of freehold timberlands in New Brunswick (New Brunswick Timberlands), approximately 299,000 acres of freehold timberlands in Maine (Maine Timberlands) and provides management services relating to approximately 1.3 million acres of Crown licensed timberlands. The Company operates through two segments: NB Timberlands and Maine Timberlands. The Company also owns and operates a forest nursery in Second Falls, New Brunswick. The Company’s products include softwood and hardwood saw logs, pulpwood and biomass by-products sold to approximately 100 regional customers. The Company’s standing timber in Maine is composed of approximately 60% softwood and 40% hardwood. A The Company has approximately 2.4 million acres of land under management. The ultimate parent of the Company is Brookfield Asset Management Inc.
Recent Trading Activity for Acadian Timber Corp (TSE:ADN)
Shares of Acadian Timber Corp closed the previous trading session at 17.91 up +0.11 0.62% with 14,549 shares trading hands.