Analyst Ratings For Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd (NYSE:AAV)
Today, Scotiabank reiterated its Buy rating on Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd (NYSE:AAV) with a price target of $11.50.
There are 2 hold ratings, 1 buy rating on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd (NYSE:AAV) is Hold (Score: 2.33) with a consensus target price of $11.00 per share, a potential 86.44% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 10/10/2017-Scotiabank Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 10/10/2017-BMO Capital Markets was Downgraded by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from a “Outperform ” rating to a ” Market Perform” rating. They now have a $8.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/25/2017-Royal Bank Of Canada Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 8/10/2016-FirstEnergy Capital Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 8/8/2016-TD Securities Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 5/27/2016-Raymond James Financial, Inc. Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
Recent Trading Activity for Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd (NYSE:AAV)
Shares of Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd closed the previous trading session at with shares trading hands.