Analyst Ratings For Domtar Corp (TSE:UFS)
Today, Scotiabank raised its price target on Domtar Corp (TSE:UFS) to per share.
There are 3 hold ratings, 2 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Domtar Corp (TSE:UFS) is Hold (Score: 2.40) with a consensus target price of C$60.50 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/28/2017-TD Securities Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 4/28/2017-Raymond James Financial, Inc. Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 2/10/2017-Royal Bank of Canada Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 9/22/2016-Goldman Sachs Group Inc initiated coverage with a Neutral rating.
- 4/15/2016-National Bank Financial was Downgraded by analysts at National Bank Financial from a “Outperform Overweight ” rating to a ” Sector Perform Overweight” rating.
About Domtar Corp (TSE:UFS)
Domtar Corporation designs, manufactures, markets and distributes a range of fiber-based products, including communication papers, specialty and packaging papers and absorbent hygiene products. The Company segments include Pulp and Paper and Personal Care. The Pulp and Paper segment consists of the design, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of communication, specialty and packaging papers, as well as softwood, fluff and hardwood market pulp. The Personal Care segment consists of the design, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of absorbent hygiene products. The Company is a marketer of uncoated freesheet paper in North America serving a range of customers, including merchants, retail outlets, stationers, printers, publishers, converters and end users. It is also a marketer and producer of a line of incontinence care products, as well as infant diapers. It has a network of wood fiber converting assets that produce paper grade, fluff and specialty pulp.
Recent Trading Activity for Domtar Corp (TSE:UFS)
Shares of Domtar Corp closed the previous trading session at 54.14 down -2.97 -5.20% with 50,819 shares trading hands.