Analyst Ratings For Stella-Jones (TSE:SJ)
Today, Royal Bank of Canada reiterated its Sector Perform rating on Stella-Jones (TSE:SJ) with a price target of C$42.00.
There are 6 hold ratings, 1 buy rating on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Stella-Jones (TSE:SJ) is Hold (Score: 2.14) with a consensus target price of C$43.00 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 5/2/2017-Royal Bank of Canada Reiterated Rating of Sector Perform.
- 4/13/2017-TD Securities Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 3/20/2017-Scotiabank Reiterated Rating of Sector Perform.
- 3/20/2017-Desjardins was Downgraded by analysts at Desjardins from a “Buy ” rating to a ” Hold” rating. They now have a C$43.00 price target on the stock, up previously from C$45.00 .
- 1/15/2017-National Bank Financial was Downgraded by analysts at National Bank Financial from a “Outperform Overweight ” rating to a ” Sector Perform Overweight” rating. They now have a C$41.00 price target on the stock, up previously from C$50.00 .
About Stella-Jones (TSE:SJ)
Stella-Jones Inc is a Canada-based company, which is a producer and marketer of pressure treated wood products. The Company supplies North America’s railroad operators with railway ties and timbers, and the continent’s electrical utilities and telecommunication companies with utility poles. It manufactures and distributes residential lumber and accessories to retailers for outdoor applications, as well as industrial products, which include marine and foundation pilings, construction timbers, wood for bridges and coal tar-based products. It has treating and pole peeling facilities across Canada and the United States, and sells its products primarily in these two countries. The Company operates approximately 35 treating plants, approximately 15 pole-peeling facilities and a coal tar distillery. These facilities are located in approximately five Canadian provinces and approximately 18 American states, and are complemented by an extensive distribution network across North America.
Recent Trading Activity for Stella-Jones (TSE:SJ)
Shares of Stella-Jones closed the previous trading session at 42.91 down -0.51 -1.17% with 44,150 shares trading hands.