Analyst Ratings For Sprott (TSE:SII)
Today, Royal Bank of Canada reiterated its Sector Perform rating on Sprott (TSE:SII) with a price target of C$2.50.
There are 7 hold ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Sprott (TSE:SII) is Hold (Score: 2.00) with a consensus target price of C$2.50 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/11/2017-Royal Bank of Canada Reiterated Rating of Sector Perform.
- 3/31/2017-BMO Capital Markets Reiterated Rating of Market Perform.
- 3/6/2017-TD Securities Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 1/12/2017-Canaccord Genuity was Downgraded by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from a “Buy ” rating to a ” Hold” rating. They now have a C$2.50 price target on the stock, up previously from C$2.75 .
- 11/15/2016-CIBC was Downgraded by analysts at CIBC from a “Outperform ” rating to a ” Sector Perform” rating. They now have a C$2.75 price target on the stock, up previously from C$3.50 .
About Sprott (TSE:SII)
Sprott Inc. is an alternative asset management company. The Company has five segments: Sprott Asset Management LP (SAM), Global Companies, Sprott Resource Lending Corp. (SRLC), Consulting, and Corporate & Other. The SAM segment offers discretionary portfolio management, as well as asset management services to its branded Funds and Managed Accounts. The Global Companies segment provides asset management services to its branded funds and managed accounts in the United States, and provides securities trading and other transactional services to clients. The SRLC segment is a lender to companies in the mining and energy sectors. The Consulting segment manages its private investment strategies. The Corporate segment provides treasury and shared services to its business units. The Other segment includes the activities of Sprott Private Wealth LP, the private wealth business of the Company. Its businesses are Asset Management, Physical Bullion, Private Equity and Debt, and Wealth Management.
Recent Trading Activity for Sprott (TSE:SII)
Shares of Sprott closed the previous trading session at 2.20 up +0.02 0.92% with 9,151,029 shares trading hands.