Analyst Ratings For Cara Operations Ltd (TSE:CAO)
Today, Royal Bank of Canada reiterated its Outperform rating on Cara Operations Ltd (TSE:CAO) with a price target of C$32.00.
There are 2 hold ratings, 3 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Cara Operations Ltd (TSE:CAO) is Buy (Score: 2.60) with a consensus target price of C$32.50 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/24/2017-Royal Bank of Canada Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 11/10/2016-Scotiabank Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 9/7/2016-National Bank Financial Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 5/9/2016-Raymond James Financial, Inc. was Downgraded by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc. from a “Outperform ” rating to a ” Market Perform” rating. They now have a C$34.00 price target on the stock, up previously from C$35.00 .
- 4/1/2016-BMO Capital Markets Upgrade from a “Outperform” rating to a “” rating.
About Cara Operations Ltd (TSE:CAO)
Cara Operations Limited is a Canada-based full service restaurant operator and franchisor. The Company operates through three segments: corporate restaurants, franchise restaurants and central operations. The corporate restaurant segment includes the operations of the Company-owned restaurants, which generate revenues from the direct sale of prepared food and beverages to customers. The franchise restaurants segment represents the operations of its franchised restaurant network operating under the Company’s brand names. The central operations segment includes call center services, which earn fees from off-premise phone, mobile and Web orders processed for corporate and franchised restaurants, and income generated from the lease of certain equipment to franchisees, as well as the collection of new franchise and franchise renewal fees. It has over 10 brands and approximately 1,010 restaurants across Canada, approximately 88% of which are operated by franchisees.
Recent Trading Activity for Cara Operations Ltd (TSE:CAO)
Shares of Cara Operations Ltd closed the previous trading session at 26.16 down -0.33 -1.25% with 18,827 shares trading hands.