Analyst Ratings For Finning International (TSE:FTT)
Today, Royal Bank of Canada raised its price target on Finning International (TSE:FTT) to C$28.00 per share.
There are 4 hold ratings, 2 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Finning International (TSE:FTT) is Hold (Score: 2.33) with a consensus target price of C$28.21 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 5/8/2017-National Bank Financial Upgrade from a “Sector Perform Overweight ” rating to a ” Outperform Overweight” rating.
- 5/2/2017-Canaccord Genuity Upgrade from a “Hold ” rating to a ” Buy” rating.
- 3/30/2017-Raymond James Financial, Inc. Reiterated Rating of Market Perform.
- 3/2/2017-TD Securities Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 1/18/2017-CIBC Upgrade from a “Underperform ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating.
About Finning International (TSE:FTT)
Finning International Inc. is engaged in the selling, servicing and renting of heavy equipment, engines, and related products in various markets worldwide. Its segments include its Canadian operations, which include British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Yukon, the Northwest Territories, and a portion of Nunavut; South American operations, which include Chile, Argentina, Bolivia, and Uruguay, the United Kingdom and Ireland operations, which include England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. It offers products and services through four lines of business: product support, new equipment sales, used equipment sales and equipment rental. It provides replacement parts, and maintenance and repair services for the products it sells. It distributes Caterpillar Inc.’s products, such as tractors, off-highway trucks and drills. It buys and sells used equipment domestically and internationally. It owns fleets of equipment for short-term rental and medium-term rental.
Recent Trading Activity for Finning International (TSE:FTT)
Shares of Finning International closed the previous trading session at 26.93 up +0.16 0.60% with 711,120 shares trading hands.