Analyst Ratings For GrubHub (NASDAQ:GRUB)
Today, Roth Capital raised its price target on GrubHub (NASDAQ:GRUB) to $55.00 per share.
There are 1 sell rating, 8 hold ratings, 14 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on GrubHub (NASDAQ:GRUB) is Buy (Score: 2.57) with a consensus target price of $46.50 per share, a potential 1.57% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 7/12/2017-Cowen and Company Upgrade from a “Market Perform ” rating to a ” Outperform” rating.
- 6/28/2017-Pacific Crest Reiterated Rating of Overweight.
- 6/26/2017-Morgan Stanley was Downgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley from a “Overweight ” rating to a ” Equal Weight” rating. They now have a $43.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $47.00 .
- 6/15/2017-Wells Fargo & Company initiated coverage with a Market Perform rating.
- 5/25/2017-Canaccord Genuity Reiterated Rating of Buy.
Dividend information for GrubHub (NASDAQ:GRUB)
Recent Trading Activity for GrubHub (NASDAQ:GRUB)
Shares of GrubHub closed the previous trading session at 45.86 up +0.08 0.17% with 786,545 shares trading hands.