Analyst Ratings For Shopify (NYSE:SHOP)
Story continues below
Today, Robert W. Baird reiterated its Outperform rating on Shopify (NYSE:SHOP) with a price target of $95.00.
There are 1 sell rating, 14 hold ratings, 20 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Shopify (NYSE:SHOP) is Buy (Score: 2.54) with a consensus target price of $79.45 per share, a potential 12.20% downside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 7/18/2017-Robert W. Baird Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 7/13/2017-William Blair Reiterated Rating of Market Perform.
- 7/12/2017-Benchmark Co. initiated coverage with a Hold rating.
- 6/26/2017-SunTrust Banks, Inc. initiated coverage with a Hold rating.
- 6/23/2017-Stephens Reiterated Rating of Equal Weight.
- 6/13/2017-Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) was Downgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) from a “Buy ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating. They now have a $96.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $100.80 .
Recent Trading Activity for Shopify (NYSE:SHOP)
Shares of Shopify closed the previous trading session at 91.85 up +1.36 1.50% with 1,520,636 shares trading hands.
An ad to help with our costs