Analyst Ratings For Aberdeen Asset Management plc (LON:ADN)
Today, Peel Hunt reiterated its Hold rating on Aberdeen Asset Management plc (LON:ADN) with a price target of GBX 280.
There are 8 sell ratings, 8 hold ratings, 2 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Aberdeen Asset Management plc (LON:ADN) is Hold (Score: 1.67) with a consensus target price of GBX 264.06 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 3/6/2017-Peel Hunt Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 3/6/2017-Liberum Capital Upgrade from a “Buy” rating to a “” rating.
- 2/8/2017-Royal Bank of Canada Upgrade from a “Sector Performer” rating to a “” rating.
- 2/3/2017-Goldman Sachs Group Inc Reiterated Rating of Sell.
- 2/2/2017-Numis Securities Ltd Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 2/2/2017-HSBC Holdings plc initiated coverage with a Hold rating.
About Aberdeen Asset Management plc (LON:ADN)
Aberdeen Asset Management PLC is a United Kingdom-based asset manager. The Company operates through asset management for reporting and control purposes. The Company is managed as a single asset management business, with multiple investment strategies of equities, fixed income and property, complemented by a solutions business, which provides multi asset, alternatives and quantitative investment capabilities. These strategies are managed across a range of products, distribution channels and geographic regions. The Company holds investments in seed capital investments, investments in certain Aberdeen-managed funds to hedge deferred fund awards and other investments. The Company operates in approximately 20 countries. Its operations span across Asia Pacific, Australia, the United Kingdom, the United States, the Middle East and Europe, among others.
Recent Trading Activity for Aberdeen Asset Management plc (LON:ADN)
Shares of Aberdeen Asset Management plc closed the previous trading session at 297.47 up +11.07 3.87% with 3,546,850 shares trading hands.