Analyst Ratings For William Hill plc (LON:WMH)
Today, Numis Securities Ltd reiterated its Hold rating on William Hill plc (LON:WMH) with a price target of GBX 300.
There are 5 sell ratings, 10 hold ratings, 5 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on William Hill plc (LON:WMH) is Hold (Score: 2.00) with a consensus target price of GBX 325.12 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/24/2017-Numis Securities Ltd Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 2/24/2017-Liberum Capital Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 2/15/2017-HSBC Holdings plc was Downgraded by analysts at HSBC Holdings plc from a “Reduce” rating to a “” rating. They now have a GBX 255 price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 265 .
- 2/9/2017-Berenberg Bank Reiterated Rating of Sell.
- 2/3/2017-Morgan Stanley Upgrade from a “Equal weight” rating to a “” rating.
- 1/31/2017-Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) Reiterated Rating of Sell.
- 1/9/2017-Canaccord Genuity Reiterated Rating of Hold.
About William Hill plc (LON:WMH)
William Hill PLC is a United Kingdom-based gambling company. The Company provides land-based and mobile sports betting services. The Company’s segments include Retail, Online, Telephone, US, Australia and Other. The Retail segment consists of all activity undertaken in licensed betting offices (LBOs), including gaming machines. The Online segment consists of all activity undertaken online outside of Australia, including sports betting, casino, poker sites and other gaming products. The Telephone segment consists of its telephone betting services outside of Australia. The US segment consists of all activity undertaken in the United States of America, excluding associates. The Australia segment consists of online and telephone sports betting under the William Hill, Sportingbet, Centrebet and tomwaterhouse.com brands in Australia. Its Other segment includes on-course betting and greyhound stadia operations. It offers sports betting products online, by telephone and via mobile devices.
Recent Trading Activity for William Hill plc (LON:WMH)
Shares of William Hill plc closed the previous trading session at 267.50 up +5.60 2.14% with 3,217,506 shares trading hands.