Analyst Ratings For Intermediate Capital Group plc (LON:ICP)
Today, Numis Securities Ltd reiterated its Hold rating on Intermediate Capital Group plc (LON:ICP) with a price target of GBX 967.
There are 1 sell rating, 2 hold ratings, 5 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Intermediate Capital Group plc (LON:ICP) is Buy (Score: 2.50) with a consensus target price of GBX 827.71 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 7/25/2017-Numis Securities Ltd Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 7/11/2017-Jefferies Group LLC Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 6/22/2017-Macquarie Reiterated Rating of Neutral.
- 6/20/2017-Canaccord Genuity Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 6/7/2017-Shore Capital was Downgraded by analysts at Shore Capital from a “Sell” rating to a “” rating. They now have a GBX 750 price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 665 .
- 6/1/2017-Liberum Capital Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 3/24/2017-Societe Generale Reiterated Rating of Buy.
Recent Trading Activity for Intermediate Capital Group plc (LON:ICP)
Shares of Intermediate Capital Group plc closed the previous trading session at 896.50 down -7.50 -0.83% with 671,050 shares trading hands.