Analyst Ratings For Jupiter Fund Management PLC (LON:JUP)
Today, Numis Securities Ltd reiterated its Buy rating on Jupiter Fund Management PLC (LON:JUP) with a price target of GBX 533.
There are 4 sell ratings, 6 hold ratings, 5 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Jupiter Fund Management PLC (LON:JUP) is Hold (Score: 2.07) with a consensus target price of GBX 456.01 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/24/2017-Numis Securities Ltd Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 2/24/2017-Peel Hunt Reiterated Rating of Add.
- 2/24/2017-Liberum Capital Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 2/2/2017-HSBC Holdings plc initiated coverage with a Buy rating.
- 1/23/2017-Barclays PLC was Downgraded by analysts at Barclays PLC from a “Equal Weight” rating to a “” rating. They now have a GBX 425 price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 540 .
- 1/16/2017-BNP Paribas Reiterated Rating of Underperform.
About Jupiter Fund Management PLC (LON:JUP)
Jupiter Fund Management plc (Jupiter) is a United Kingdom-based fund manager. The principal activity of the Company is to act as a holding company for a group of investment management companies. The Company operates through investment management business segment. The Company focuses primarily on managing equity investments on behalf of retail, institutional and private client investors across a range of products, including United Kingdom and offshore mutual funds, segregated mandates and investment trusts. The Company manages various investment trusts, unit trusts and overseas funds. The Company’s subsidiaries include Jupiter Investment Management Group Limited, Jupiter Asset Management Limited, Jupiter Unit Trust Managers Limited, Knightsbridge Asset Management Limited, Jupiter Asset Management (Asia) Private Limited, Jupiter Asset Management (Bermuda) Limited and Jupiter Global Fund SICAV.
Recent Trading Activity for Jupiter Fund Management PLC (LON:JUP)
Shares of Jupiter Fund Management PLC closed the previous trading session at 416.30 down -14.50 -3.37% with 1,036,822 shares trading hands.