Analyst Ratings For Sony Corp Ord (NYSE:SNE)
Today, Jefferies Group LLC reiterated its Buy rating on Sony Corp Ord (NYSE:SNE) with a price target of $45.74.
There are 3 hold ratings, 3 buy ratings, 1 strong buy rating on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Sony Corp Ord (NYSE:SNE) is Buy (Score: 2.71) with a consensus target price of $42.22 per share, a potential 12.57% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 10/24/2017-Jefferies Group LLC Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 10/11/2017-Morgan Stanley was Downgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley from a “Overweight ” rating to a ” Equal Weight” rating.
- 9/19/2017-Credit Suisse Group was Downgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse Group from a “Outperform ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating.
- 9/11/2017-Citigroup Inc. was Downgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from a “Buy ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating. They now have a $39.93 price target on the stock, up previously from $40.60 .
- 5/1/2017-Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) Reiterated Rating of Conviction-Buy.
- 4/25/2017-Sanford C. Bernstein initiated coverage with a Outperform rating.
- 4/21/2017-J P Morgan Chase & Co Upgrade from a “Neutral ” rating to a ” Overweight” rating.
Dividend information for Sony Corp Ord (NYSE:SNE)
Sony Corp Ord (NYSE:SNE) pays an annual dividend of Community Ranking: with a yield of 0.21% and an average dividend growth of -10.20% based on a 3 Year Average.
Dividend History for Sony Corp Ord (NYSE:SNE)
- On 6/29/2017 Sony Corp Ord announced a None dividend of $0.08 with an ex dividend date of 3/28/2017 which will be payable on 6/9/2017.
Recent Trading Activity for Sony Corp Ord (NYSE:SNE)
Shares of Sony Corp Ord closed the previous trading session at with shares trading hands.