Analyst Ratings For Capital & Counties Properties PLC (LON:CAPC)
Today, J P Morgan Chase & Co reiterated its Underweight rating on Capital & Counties Properties PLC (LON:CAPC) with a price target of GBX 290.
There are 6 sell ratings, 5 hold ratings, 2 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Capital & Counties Properties PLC (LON:CAPC) is Hold (Score: 1.69) with a consensus target price of GBX 263.54 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 7/24/2017-J P Morgan Chase & Co Reiterated Rating of Underweight.
- 7/21/2017-Numis Securities Ltd Reiterated Rating of Reduce.
- 7/21/2017-Peel Hunt Reiterated Rating of Sell.
- 7/4/2017-Liberum Capital Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 6/29/2017-HSBC Holdings plc was Downgraded by analysts at HSBC Holdings plc from a “Hold” rating to a “” rating. They now have a GBX 62 price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 66 .
- 4/26/2017-Jefferies Group LLC Reiterated Rating of Underperform.
- 4/24/2017-Citigroup Inc. Reiterated Rating of Buy.
Recent Trading Activity for Capital & Counties Properties PLC (LON:CAPC)
Shares of Capital & Counties Properties PLC closed the previous trading session at 292.59 down -14.28 -4.65% with 2,459,721 shares trading hands.