Analyst Ratings For Schroders plc (LON:SDR)
Today, J P Morgan Chase & Co reiterated its Overweight rating on Schroders plc (LON:SDR) with a price target of GBX 3,350.
There are 1 sell rating, 8 hold ratings, 7 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Schroders plc (LON:SDR) is Hold (Score: 2.38) with a consensus target price of GBX 3,010.67 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 3/3/2017-J P Morgan Chase & Co Reiterated Rating of Overweight.
- 3/3/2017-Barclays PLC Reiterated Rating of Equal weight.
- 3/2/2017-Numis Securities Ltd Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 3/2/2017-Liberum Capital Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 2/2/2017-HSBC Holdings plc initiated coverage with a Hold rating.
- 1/26/2017-Morgan Stanley was Downgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley from a “Equal weight” rating to a “” rating. They now have a GBX 3,120 price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 3,245 .
About Schroders plc (LON:SDR)
Schroders plc (Schroders) is the parent company of an international asset management and private banking group. Schroders operates three business segments: Asset Management, Private Banking and Group. Asset Management includes three divisions: Investment, which consists of its portfolio management, research and dealing functions across a product range covering equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives; Distribution, which employs people globally, specialising in sales, client service, marketing, product development and product management, and serving institutional and intermediary sales channels, and Infrastructure, which employs people in the information technology, operations, finance, risk management, human resources, legal, compliance and internal audit. Private Banking offers investment management and specialist banking services to high net worth individuals. Effective July 2, 2013, Schroders Plc acquired entire interest of Cazenove Capital Holdings Ltd.
Recent Trading Activity for Schroders plc (LON:SDR)
Shares of Schroders plc closed the previous trading session at 3,049.00 down -1.00 -0.03% with 512,366 shares trading hands.