Analyst Ratings For Deutsche Bank (NYSE:DB)
Today, DZ Bank reiterated its Buy rating on Deutsche Bank (NYSE:DB).
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 3/16/2018-DZ Bank Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 2/19/2018-Bank of America Upgrade from a “Underperform ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating.
- 1/8/2018-HSBC was Downgraded by analysts at HSBC from a “Buy ” rating to a ” Hold” rating.
- 12/19/2017-Citigroup Reiterated Rating of Sell.
- 12/5/2017-Goldman Sachs Group Reiterated Rating of Neutral.
- 11/20/2017-Keefe, Bruyette & Woods was Downgraded by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods from a “Market Perform ” rating to a ” Underperform” rating.
- 11/20/2017-JPMorgan Chase & Co. Reiterated Rating of Neutral.
Dividend information for Deutsche Bank (NYSE:DB)
Deutsche Bank (NYSE:DB) pays an annual dividend of $0.21 with a yield of 1.33% and an average dividend growth of -46.90% based on a 3 Year Average..
Dividend History for Deutsche Bank (NYSE:DB)
- On 3/17/2017 Deutsche Bank announced a annual dividend of $0.20 1.06% with an ex dividend date of 5/19/2017 which will be payable on 5/23/2017.
- On 5/23/2014 Deutsche Bank announced a dividend of $1.02 with an ex dividend date of 5/23/2014 which will be payable on 5/23/2014.
Recent Trading Activity for Deutsche Bank (NYSE:DB)
Shares of Deutsche Bank closed the previous trading session at with 15.829999923706055 shares trading hands.