Analyst Ratings For BT Group plc (LON:BT.A)
Today, Deutsche Bank AG reiterated its Sell rating on BT Group plc (LON:BT.A) with a price target of GBX 265.
There are 2 sell ratings, 6 hold ratings, 10 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on BT Group plc (LON:BT.A) is Hold (Score: 2.44) with a consensus target price of GBX 355 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 8/2/2017-Deutsche Bank AG Reiterated Rating of Sell.
- 8/1/2017-Barclays PLC Reiterated Rating of Overweight.
- 7/31/2017-Royal Bank Of Canada Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 7/31/2017-Citigroup Inc. Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 7/31/2017-J P Morgan Chase & Co Reiterated Rating of Neutral.
- 7/21/2017-Beaufort Securities was Downgraded by analysts at Beaufort Securities from a “Long Term Buy” rating to a “” rating. They now have a GBX 340 price target on the stock.
Recent Trading Activity for BT Group plc (LON:BT.A)
Shares of BT Group plc closed the previous trading session at 312.62 down -3.38 -1.07% with 16,129,921 shares trading hands.