Analyst Ratings For Croda International Plc (LON:CRDA)
Today, Deutsche Bank AG reiterated its Hold rating on Croda International Plc (LON:CRDA).
There are 2 sell ratings, 8 hold ratings, 7 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Croda International Plc (LON:CRDA) is Hold (Score: 2.29) with a consensus target price of GBX 3,418.31 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 3/1/2017-Deutsche Bank AG Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 2/28/2017-Liberum Capital Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 2/9/2017-Sanford C. Bernstein Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 2/9/2017-Berenberg Bank Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 1/24/2017-Barclays PLC Reiterated Rating of Overweight.
- 11/21/2016-Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) initiated coverage with a Neutral rating.
- 11/15/2016-BNP Paribas Reiterated Rating of Underperform.
About Croda International Plc (LON:CRDA)
Croda International Plc is engaged in creating, making and selling specialty chemicals. The Company’s segments include Personal Care, Life Sciences, Performance Technologies and Industrial Chemicals. The Personal Care segment focuses on ingredients for skin, hair, sun and color cosmetic products. Its portfolio includes anti-ageing ingredients for skin, conditioning agents for hair care and metal oxides for ultraviolet (UV) filters. The Life Sciences segment includes two businesses, which include Health Care and Crop Care. Health Care delivers ingredients to pharmaceutical and nutraceutical markets. Crop Care provides ingredients to agrochemical companies. The Performance Technologies segment market sector delivers ingredients for five business areas: lubricants, coatings and polymers, polymer additives, geo technologies and home care. The Industrial Chemicals segment is a small, diverse sector based on selling co-streams, developing applications and undertaking toll processing.
Recent Trading Activity for Croda International Plc (LON:CRDA)
Shares of Croda International Plc closed the previous trading session at 3,459.00 down -49.00 -1.40% with 719,428 shares trading hands.