Analyst Ratings For Taylor Wimpey plc (LON:TW)
Today, Deutsche Bank AG reiterated its Buy rating on Taylor Wimpey plc (LON:TW) with a price target of GBX 244.
There are 6 hold ratings, 9 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Taylor Wimpey plc (LON:TW) is Buy (Score: 2.60) with a consensus target price of GBX 195.52 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/17/2017-Deutsche Bank AG Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 2/8/2017-HSBC Holdings plc Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 2/3/2017-Macquarie Upgrade from a “Outperform” rating to a “” rating.
- 1/12/2017-J P Morgan Chase & Co Reiterated Rating of Overweight.
- 1/12/2017-Beaufort Securities Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 1/11/2017-Numis Securities Ltd was Downgraded by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd from a “Add” rating to a “” rating. They now have a GBX 205 price target on the stock.
- 1/11/2017-Shore Capital Reiterated Rating of Hold.
About Taylor Wimpey plc (LON:TW)
Taylor Wimpey plc is a national developer operating at a local level from over 24 regional businesses across the United Kingdom. The Company also has operations in Spain. Its segments include Housing United Kingdom and Housing Spain. The Housing United Kingdom segment includes North, Central and South West, and London and South East (including Central London) divisions. The North division covers its East and West Scotland, North East, North Yorkshire, Yorkshire, North West, Manchester, North Midlands, Midlands and West Midlands regional businesses. The Central and South West Division covers its East Midlands, South Midlands, East Anglia, Oxfordshire, South Wales, Bristol, Southern Counties and Exeter regional businesses. The London and South East Division includes Central London and covers its East London, North Thames, South East, South Thames and West London regional businesses. It builds homes in various locations of Costa Blanca, Costa del Sol and the island of Mallorca.
Recent Trading Activity for Taylor Wimpey plc (LON:TW)
Shares of Taylor Wimpey plc closed the previous trading session at 176.80 down -0.10 -0.06% with 6,433,725 shares trading hands.