Analyst Ratings For C&J Energy Services (NYSE:CJ)
Today, Deutsche Bank AG initiated coverage on C&J Energy Services (NYSE:CJ) with a Buy with a price target of $39.00.
There are 1 hold rating, 11 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on C&J Energy Services (NYSE:CJ) is Buy (Score: 2.92) with a consensus target price of $39.91 per share, a potential 37.67% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 10/10/2017-Deutsche Bank AG initiated coverage with a Buy rating.
- 10/6/2017-Jefferies Group LLC Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 9/7/2017-Guggenheim initiated coverage with a Buy rating.
- 8/11/2017-Citigroup Inc. Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 6/21/2017-Morgan Stanley Reiterated Rating of Equal Weight.
- 5/10/2017-Wells Fargo & Company Reiterated Rating of Outperform.
- 5/10/2017-Piper Jaffray Companies Upgrade from a “Neutral ” rating to a ” Overweight” rating.
Recent Trading Activity for C&J Energy Services (NYSE:CJ)
Shares of C&J Energy Services closed the previous trading session at with shares trading hands.