Analyst Ratings For Brighthouse Financial (NASDAQ:BHF)
Today, Citigroup reiterated its Sell rating on Brighthouse Financial (NASDAQ:BHF) with a price target of $7.35.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/22/2018-Citigroup Reiterated Rating of Sell.
- 1/2/2018-Deutsche Bank initiated coverage with a Buy rating.
- 1/2/2018-JPMorgan Chase & Co. was Downgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from a “Neutral ” rating to a ” Underweight” rating. They now have a $61.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/6/2017-B. Riley Reiterated Rating of Neutral.
- 10/18/2017-Goldman Sachs Group initiated coverage with a Neutral rating.
- 10/10/2017-FBR & Co Reiterated Rating of Neutral.
- On 10/2/2017 Lynn A Dumais, CAO, sold 38 with an average share price of $60.99 per share and the total transaction amounting to $2,317.62.
- On 9/13/2017 C Edward Chaplin, Director, bought 2,000 with an average share price of $55.03 per share and the total transaction amounting to $110,060.00.
Recent Trading Activity for Brighthouse Financial (NASDAQ:BHF)
Shares of Brighthouse Financial closed the previous trading session at 57.97 up +0.53 0.92% with 57.47999954223633 shares trading hands.