Analyst Ratings For Galliford Try plc (LON:GFRD)
Today, Canaccord Genuity reiterated its Hold rating on Galliford Try plc (LON:GFRD) with a price target of GBX 1,520.
There are 1 sell rating, 3 hold ratings, 3 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Galliford Try plc (LON:GFRD) is Hold (Score: 2.29) with a consensus target price of GBX 1,436.37 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/22/2017-Canaccord Genuity Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 2/22/2017-Beaufort Securities Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 2/22/2017-HSBC Holdings plc Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 2/21/2017-Peel Hunt Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 11/22/2016-Jefferies Group LLC was Downgraded by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC from a “Hold” rating to a “” rating. They now have a GBX 1,388 price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 1,380 .
- 7/7/2016-Barclays PLC was Downgraded by analysts at Barclays PLC from a “Underweight” rating to a “” rating. They now have a GBX 830.20 price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 1,526.80 .
About Galliford Try plc (LON:GFRD)
Galliford Try plc is a United Kingdom-based house building and construction company. The Company operates through six segments: Linden Homes, Partnerships and Regeneration, Building, Infrastructure, PPP Investments and Central Costs. Its Linden Homes segment develops private homes for sale throughout England. Partnerships and Regeneration is its specialist regeneration business. Its Building segment serves a range of clients across the United Kingdom, with a presence in Scotland. Its Infrastructure segment carries out civil engineering projects, primarily in the highways, rail, aviation, environmental, water and waste, and power and security markets. Its PPP Investments segment specializes in delivering building and infrastructure projects through public-private partnerships. The Company’s brands include Morrison Construction, Oak Dry Lining, Pentland Estate Management, Linden Homes, Galliford Try Partnership, Rock & Alluvium and The Galliford Try Brand.
Recent Trading Activity for Galliford Try plc (LON:GFRD)
Shares of Galliford Try plc closed the previous trading session at 1,528.00 up +26.00 1.73% with 355,175 shares trading hands.