Analyst Ratings For Teligent (NASDAQ:TLGT)
Today, Canaccord Genuity initiated coverage on Teligent (NASDAQ:TLGT) with a Buy with a price target of $11.00.
There are 1 hold rating, 2 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Teligent (NASDAQ:TLGT) is Buy (Score: 2.67) with a consensus target price of $10.00 per share, a potential 30.04% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 7/31/2017-Canaccord Genuity initiated coverage with a Buy rating.
- 7/17/2017-Deutsche Bank AG Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 6/29/2016-JMP Securities initiated coverage with a Hold rating.
- 6/22/2016-Raymond James Financial, Inc. initiated coverage with a Strong-Buy rating.
- 4/26/2016-Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc. Reiterated Rating of Hold.
Recent Insider Trading Activity For Teligent (NASDAQ:TLGT)
Teligent (NASDAQ:TLGT) has insider ownership of 22.60% and institutional ownership of 62.75%.
- On 3/11/2016 James C Gale, Director, bought 15,000 with an average share price of $4.91 per share and the total transaction amounting to $73,650.00. View SEC Filing
- On 3/11/2016 Jason Grenfell-Gardner, CEO, bought 10,500 with an average share price of $4.82 per share and the total transaction amounting to $50,610.00. View SEC Filing
Recent Trading Activity for Teligent (NASDAQ:TLGT)
Shares of Teligent closed the previous trading session at 7.69 0.00 0.00% with 512,745 shares trading hands.