Analyst Ratings For Enbridgeome Fund Holdings (TSE:ENF)
Today, BMO Capital Markets reiterated its Market Perform rating on Enbridgeome Fund Holdings (TSE:ENF) with a price target of C$35.00.
There are 6 hold ratings, 2 buy ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Enbridgeome Fund Holdings (TSE:ENF) is Hold (Score: 2.25) with a consensus target price of C$35.57 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/18/2017-BMO Capital Markets Reiterated Rating of Market Perform.
- 2/21/2017-Desjardins was Downgraded by analysts at Desjardins from a “Buy ” rating to a ” Hold” rating.
- 2/21/2017-TD Securities Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 12/21/2016-Dundee Securities was Downgraded by analysts at Dundee Securities from a “Buy ” rating to a ” Hold” rating.
- 7/29/2016-AltaCorp Capital was Downgraded by analysts at AltaCorp Capital from a “Outperform ” rating to a ” Sector Perform” rating.
About Enbridgeome Fund Holdings (TSE:ENF)
Enbridge Income Fund Holdings Inc., through its investment in Enbridge Income Fund, holds energy infrastructure assets. The Company’s business is limited to ownership of its interest in Enbridge Income Fund (the Fund). The Fund’s objective is to pay out a high proportion of available cash in the form of dividends to shareholders. The Fund is involved in the transportation, storage and generation of energy through its liquids transportation and storage assets, including the Canadian Mainline, the Regional Oil Sands System, a 50% interest in the Canadian and United States portions of the Alliance Pipeline, which transports natural gas, and interests in renewable and alternative power generation assets. The Fund’s assets consist of a portfolio of Canadian liquids transportation and storage businesses, including the Regional Oil Sands System in Alberta and pipelines in the Saskatchewan Bakken region, and the Canadian segment of the Southern Lights Pipeline.
Recent Trading Activity for Enbridgeome Fund Holdings (TSE:ENF)
Shares of Enbridgeome Fund Holdings closed the previous trading session at 33.72 down -0.18 -0.53% with 568,517 shares trading hands.